The Pleasant Valley Room is named for the pastoral valley in which the Black Sheep Inn and Spa sits. The largest room on the second floor of our Keuka Lake bed and breakfast, this room offers a colorful escape from everyday life with furnishings and fabrics reminiscent of the beautiful colors found in Pleasant Valley during the spring and summer months. Overlooking the landscaped stone courtyard, the Pleasant Valley Room presents a king-size bed with a comfy down-filled duvet, spacious seating area over a luxurious area rug and large closet for your comfort and convenience. And as with all of our guest rooms, The Pleasant Valley Room offers a private bath with glass-enclosed shower, featuring historic hummingbird wallpaper reproduced from a 1908 design. And don’t forget to enjoy our organic handmade soaps!
Make your stay even more special with our Concierge Services.
▪ Long stem roses with our hand written card for that someone special
▪ Local hand-dipped chocolates and fruits
▪ Black Sheep Inn Harvest coolers to enhance your Finger Lakes Wineries getaway
▪ Reservations at local restaurants
▪ A rejuvenating massage for you and that special someone at the Spa at the Black Sheep Inn
▪ A private and romantic candlelit breakfast for that special occasion
▪ A private luxury excursion to the local boutique wineries and breweries
Note: A Two (2)-night minimum is required when reserving your room.
Contact us at (607) 569-3767, or (607)368-8471, for availability.
Black Sheep Inn monogrammed Robes are also available for purchase.