BLACK SHEEP INN AND SPA
Curtiss Room, (Queen), $199 per night
Wood Room, (Full), $159 per night
Pleasant Valley Room, (King), $249 per night
Younglove Room, (Queen), $199 per night
Taylor Suite, (King), $279 per night
These posted rates are subject to change and do not include local taxes
Black Sheep Inn has established the following policies in order to provide the finest possible setting for your personal or business retreat.
- A (2) two night minimum stay is required. Check-in is between 5 PM and 8 PM. Check-out is at 11 AM. Advanced notice of late check-in is required, and late check-out may be accommodated with an additional $30 charge. No check-ins are accepted after 10 PM, unless prior arrangements have been made with the Innkeepers. All room rates are subject to an 8% New York sales tax and 4% county lodging tax. The Black Sheep Inn reserves the right to change room assignments when necessary, provided that the new room assignment is equal to, or an upgrade from the original room request. The Inn is not responsible for loss of any valuables.
- The Black Sheep Inn & grounds is a smoke free environment. Smoking within the Black Sheep Inn is considered as damage, and a cleaning fee of $250 will be assessed. No candles or incense are permitted anywhere in the Inn.
- As accidents do happen, we ask that no food or beverages be consumed in the guest rooms. We are pleased to offer plates, flatware, napkins and more, for your use and enjoyment in any one of our many common spaces, both indoor and outdoor. We appreciate your assistance in maintaining the integrity of the Inn so that you and our other guests may enjoy the best that we have to offer. Any damages to the Inn are the responsibility of the guests involved, and will be assessed accordingly.
- A 50% deposit of the total reserved stay, including tax, will be required to guarantee a reservation. Once a deposit is made, you have peace of mind knowing that your reservation is guaranteed, and once we confirm your stay with us, all other requests are turned away. Reservations not secured by a deposit after seven days will be considered canceled. The Black Sheep Inn gladly accepts Visa, Mastercard and cash.
- Should you need to cancel your stay for any reason, a $50 per night cancellation fee will be applied to your account. If we are able to re-book the room you have reserved, we will gladly refund your deposit less the cancellation fee, at the Innkeeper’s discretion. If you have canceled your reservation within seven (7) days of your scheduled arrival, and we are unable to re-book the room, you will be responsible for the full cost of your scheduled stay because we have turned away other guests to guarantee your room for you. No-shows are responsible for the entire amount of their scheduled stay, and will be charged accordingly.
- Room rates are for double occupancy. Any additional guests in a room are subject to an additional charge of $50 per person, per night plus associated taxes. As an historic property, we are not handicapped accessible. We welcome children over 12 years old at the Black Sheep Inn, however, we cannot accommodate pets of any kind.
- The Inn, its grounds, and all of our guest services are strictly for the enjoyment of Inn guests. Prior approval from the Innkeepers is required in order to bring friends or family to the Inn that are not Inn guests. And in respect of other guests, all social gatherings must end at 10 PM, or at the Innkeeper’s discretion.
- All policies are subject to change without notice, and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
In an effort to perpetuate a lifestyle of conservation and consideration of our impact on the environment, the Black Sheep Inn has adopted several policies to address these issues. Please help us by:
- As most of us are not accustomed to changing our bed linens daily at home, we have adopted a similar philosophy here at the Inn. We strive to conserve water by extending the time frame in which we change bed linens from daily to twice weekly (for extended stay). If, for some reason, you would prefer fresh linens every day, we would be happy to accommodate this request for an additional fee
- Similarly, we will graciously restock your bathroom with fresh towels if you request. However, we encourage our guests’ participation in water conservation by hanging up wet towels to dry for use the next day.
- It is our goal to provide you with the safest and most secure environment possible. You will always find sufficient lighting in all of the common areas, but you can greatly help us to achieve this goal by turning off any lights or fan units before you leave your room for the day.
Organics every day
- Black Sheep Inn is very proud to offer organically grown products in all of our meals, soaps, and cleaning products. We feel very strongly that using these products not only supports local agriculture, but also is overall better for you, our guests, and the environment.
We welcome suggestions you may have to make your next stay more relaxing and comfortable.
Black Sheep Inn
8329 Pleasant Valley Road
Hammondsport, New York